Monday, October 1, 2007

AL Playoff picks

ALDS Series 1:

Red Sox vs. Angels - Red Sox in 4

Red Sox will have Beckett, Dice-K, Schilling going, which isn't too much worse than what LA will be throwing out there and the Red Sox have a huge edge in offense which I think will put them over the top.

ALDS Series 2:

Indians vs. Yankees - Indians in 3

Indians have the far better pitching and the offense isn't too much worse than that of the Yankees. Pitching wins in the playoffs and the Indians are far better in that regard so thats what puts them over the top for me.


ALCS:

Red Sox vs. Indians - Red Sox in 6

This is really a tossup as both of these teams are nearly identical in almost all regards, my personal bias pushes me towards the Red Sox because of that. There will definitely be some great pitching duels, and probably some slugfests too, its just too close to call so I'm going with who I HOPE will win.

NL Playoff team breakdowns and predictions next.

No comments: